Note: Please, Click on the book Name for Downloading or for Opening a Sub-List in new Page
- This section will provide list of power design guides for electrical design engineers these electrical design guides will contain electrical design cases and present its methodical, step-by-step calculation method.
- The Power Quality (PQ) term becomes very important in the design for electrical networks. Here, you will find books, guides and manuals which explaining in detail the Power Quality (PQ) term and its applications.
- Generators is one of the basic elements in any electrical network , all site and design engineers must be familiar with its types, principle of operations , construction , …etc. and here you can find all of this.
- Did you know about MV products and equipment and their environment? Did you know how to choice MV products? Are you familiar with design rules used to calculate the dimensions or characteristics MV products?All the answers is in this section.
- This section contains uniform design guidelines for lighting, signal, and sign installations for traffic engineering; it is very useful for designers, consultants, reviewers and managers.
- The Code of Practice for Energy Efficiency of Electrical Installations aims to set out the minimum requirements on energy efficiency of electrical installations in buildings. It forms a part of a set of comprehensive Building Energy Codes that addresses energy efficiency requirements on building services installations. Designers are encouraged to adopt a proactive approach to exceed the minimum requirements of this code.
this book contains the following:
- Chapter-1: Calculation of the Cross-sectional Areas of Circuit Live
- Chapter-2: Calculation of Voltage Drop Under Normal Load Conditions
- Chapter-3: Calculation of Earth Fault Loop Impedance
- Chapter-4: Calculations Concerning Protective Conductor Cross-sectional
- Chapter-5: Calculations Related to Short Circuit Conditions
- Chapter-6: Combined Examples
- Appendix: The Touch Voltage Concept
this book contains designs for:
- Flat with three bed rooms,
- A block of retirement flats
- An Architect's Office
- A high street shop
- Car service workshop
- Framing and Horticulture
- A village sports center
- An Indoor swimming pool
- overload protection
- Isolation and switching
- Earthing and bonding
- and other subjects.
this book contain chapters about:
- Use of calculators
- Circuit calculations
- Voltage drop calculations
- Mechanics calculations
- Power factor calculations
- Transformers calculations
- Cable selection calculations
- Earth fault loop impedance
- Material costs, discounts and VAT calculations
- And other topics.
This book will show you how to perform the maths you will need to be a proficient electrician. It concentrates on the electronic calculator methods you would use in class and in the workplace.
This book include the following chapters:
1- Alternating current circuit calculations
2- Power factor improvement calculations
3- Three-phase circuit calculations
4- Alternating current motors
5- Application of diversity factors
6- Cable selection
7- Lighting calculations
8- Mechanics calculations
9- Miscellaneous examples
This book sets out to provide a basic grounding in the design of electrical services for buildings.
This book includes the following chapter:
- Cable rating
- Fire alarms
- Call and computer systems, telephone and public address systems
- Reduced-voltage systems
- Communal and closed-circuit TV systems
- Lightning protection
- Emergency supplies
- Lifts, escalators and paternosters
- Design example
Part 1 DESIGN OF ELECTRICAL INSTALLATION SYSTEMS
- Regulations governing electrical installations
- Designing an electrical installation
- Tables from IEE Regulations for Electrical Installations
- Distribution of supplies in buildings
- Design and arrangement of final circuits
- Special types of installation
and The practical sections, dealing with the most important wiring systems, is based on the author’s experience, and includes many on-site illustrations and diagrams.
Part 2 PRACTICAL WORK
- A survey of installation methods
- Conduit systems
- Trunking systems
- Busbar and grid catenary systems
- Power cable systems
- All-insulated wiring systems
- Installation of mineral insulated cables
- Luminaires, switches, socket outlets and accessories
- Inspection and testing
Navy Electricity and Electronics Training Series (NEETS)
The Navy Electricity and Electronics Training Series (NEETS) was developed for use by personnel in many electrical- and electronic-related Navy ratings. Written by, and with the advice of, senior technicians in these ratings, this series provides beginners with fundamental electrical and electronic concepts through self-study. The presentation of this series is not oriented to any specific rating structure, but is divided into modules containing related information organized into traditional paths of instruction.
All you wanted to know about Short-circuits, this book explain in easy way all points and question related to short circuit calculations.
with this book, you will never need to ask anyone again about short circuit calculations.
This Book provides guidance for the development of design documents, specifications, and contract documents, architectural and engineering design features, submittals, and supplemental information.
This Book is designed to give the Engineers an understanding of what is required and what must be completed before the final construction documents are approved.
This Book defines the minimum requirements for each submission in the production of pre-design, concept design, schematic design, design development, and construction documents.