A checklist Definition:
checklist is a type of informational job aid used to reduce failure by compensating for potential limits of human memory and attention.
A Checklist Importance:
- It helps to ensure consistency and completeness in carrying out a task.
- it helps in tracking of the all the tasks giving it status correctly.
- it helps in dividing a big task to group of small tasks that can a person follow easily.
- it clarifies work responsibilities for each person.
A Checklist shape:
checklist would be a schedule describing step by step the method for carrying out a task.
Now , Let us see and use complete groups of those Checklists used in electrical field.
1- Design Checklists:
- Site Design Checklist: to download, press Here
- Design Coordination Checklist: to download, press Here
2- Drawings Checklists:
- Drawings Checklist: to download, press Here
3- Project Checklists:
- Existing Condition Service and Distribution Checklist: to download, press Here
- Project to Do: to download, press Here
4- Fire Alarm Checklists:
- Fire Alarm Checklist: to download, press Here